Thursday, December 2, 2010

MY HUSBAND



Husband is someone;
You spend most of your life with.
And with him;
You are for years.

My life has become strong;
For my husband is not wrong.
My life has become independent;
For my husband never let me dependent.
My life has become pure;
For my husband had every cure.
My life has become romantic;
For my husband is very aromatic.
My life had a new beginning;
For my husband was nearing.

And the most valuable gift-
My husband has given me;
Are my 2 wonderful and the best kids-
And I thank God,
For the wonderful family he has given me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..

suka baca entri ni...

follow ur blog...

isteri muerupakan belahan hati suami..suami pun sama. mereka berdua memiliki instinct yang hampir serupa...

follow ur blog..

shida said...

Tkasih..

Suami & isteri saling memerlukan antara satu sama lain..